Monday, February 14, 2011

I love my Valentine!

Several years ago I danced with my Valentine at a wedding reception on Valentine's Day.  I knew that night that I wanted to dance with him every day for the rest of our lives.  Since that time we've danced our way into our own marriage, the birth of three beautiful girls and all of life's ups and downs in between.  My Valentine has often made it easy to love him. When I first sat down to write this blog, I thought it would be long and lengthy, recounting the wonderful attributes of my loving husband.  Although there are many things to list, my feelings are summed up in these four words and one punctuation mark...I love my husband.


I love my husband. Period. No reason needed. 




We love because he first loved us. ~1 John 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment